Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Camera!

Olympus Evolt E300 8MP Digital SLR with Zuiko 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 Digital SLR LensWhen i first start i had a little point and shoot camera. Well yesterday i finally bought my first DSLR camera. I bought a Olympus E 300 Evolt with two lenses, caps and bag. Right away i took it out and shot with it. To me it's the best thing out there. One, because it's new. Two, it's what i wanted and three, it's all mine.

I am super excited to use it this Saturday with my Senior that is coming in. My pictures are going to come out the way i imagine them. It will be a nice change of pace for me.


But like i said i took it out yesterday, when i got home and played with the dogs with it. I think with my first time shooting with a DSLR without worrying about breaking someone elses equipment i did fabulous.
 Bear Dogg




 Sona and Bear
 Sona Jean


So that what i had to show you today. I hope you enjoyed it. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment