Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts! Andrea.

I told you i was going to catch you all up on whats been going on since April. Well the last shoot i did was a Baby Shower Gift for my sister. I did a shoot and bought a Coffee Table book for her baby shower which is this weekend.

By the way, i am getting the Album from Collages.net. It will be my first. I am more than excited about it. Collages.net has amazing costumer service, and products. I have been getting my prints from them most of this year and they are beautiful.

Now onto Andrea's pictures. I tried something different with her. Since i was paying for everything i tried different lighting. I have been struggling with the studio lighting, so i opened up all the windows, and used the natural lighting. I love them they gave them a beautiful glow.







 This is my favorite picture so far this year, i know thats weird but her serene look and angle of the photo is beautiful. I think i am improving with every shoot i have.
These are just a few of her photos and i am very happy with all of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment